This is Part 2 of my interview with Adi Arezzini, CEO and co-founder of Teami Blends. If you haven’t listened to Part 1, be sure to go back and listen as you’ll get all the background on Adi! In this episode, Adi very graciously covers with us in complete detail how she started her company without any marketing budget, without any money to even pay influencers, to the place it’s at today! She tells us how she developed her own strategy which enabled her to work with major influencers, like: the Kardashians and Cardi B (who then helped spread the word and get her message out there). Also, you’ll hear the inside scoop on how she got her products into top retailers (e.g., Ulta Beauty), and her plans for the future!
You’ll find out…
- How Adi and her business partner decided who handles what
- The reason why Adi feels she and her business partner have been so successful
- The holes Adi saw in other competitive companies
- How Adi wanted to differentiate her brand from others
- How has Adi shifted the way she thinks in order to reach more people while staying true to her brand message
- How Adi makes big decisions with her best-selling products
- Has Adi had an influencer represent her tea in such a way that was unsettling to her?
- Her (reaching out to) early influencer strategy
- When did Adi begin delegating tasks and what that process has been like for her
- Adi’s biggest influencer get
- The risk that you’re taking with influencer marketing
- Is Adi still in the micro-influencer arena?
- Adi’s personal algorithm for how she pursues influencers
- Adi’s current goals with her company and product line
- Adi makes her case for why Teami is different than other brands in her category
- What is the percentage of male versus female influencers Adi reaches out to
Important Links from the Show
Follow Adi on Instagram
Follow Adi on Facebook
Follow Teami Blends on Instagram
Follow Teami Blends on Facebook
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #304 – From Personal Trainer to 8 figure Mega brand in 5 years with Adi Arezzini of Teami Blends ⎮ Part 1
Leave me a message about this episode!