Bret and I have begun our travels! First stop, Miami — for a speaking appearance. Then, New York — for over a month. Today, you’ll hear us hash out all the things, from: packing insanity to traveling together to Bob to the latest Plastic Surgery Nightmare updates! Also, a HUGE shout out to the Podsquad (I LOVE you)!
You’ll find out:
- Our Miami beach location
- My packing style vs Bret’s
- My gripe with people who don’t listen to the podcast
- My feelings re: last week’s podcast (on Dr. Laguna)
- The gal I found who vets plastic surgeons
- Our recent in-person team meeting
- Thoughts on our staff working remotely
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #738 – Breaking My silence | Plastic Surgery FAQ