I finally had the chance to travel and see family (and had a total blast)! But when I returned, I realized that my exercise and nutrition were completely off. So, I reached out to Ashley, lead dietitian of “Phase it up,” to inquire as to whether or not there was a detox or a reset to get myself back on track. The answer was YES. Today, I’ll explain what that entails and, also, invite you to join me on this FREE 3-Day Reset — in the hopes we’ll all do it together!
You’ll also find out:
- Why we decided to take a trip back to Michigan to see my family
- How I fell off the eat healthy wagon on my travels and what I ate / drank
- The moment I realized I had inflammation due to my trip
- Why so many people are feeling off right now
- How I know when my body has toxins in it
- What I told Ashley I wanted in a 3-day Reset
- What I want you to promise me on our 3-day journey
- The details / logistics behind the Detox
- Why this Reset is very safe and why it will be a kickstart for you
- Why the 3-day Reset might be most beneficial for teens and kids
- What you need to know about a diet that’s higher in fiber
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Join Ashley and I for this FREE 3 Day Reset! Go to: Chalene.com/3DayReset
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #483 – How to Get Back On Track
Leave me a message about this episode!