Today, I’ll guide you in taking inventory of the 10 most important areas of your life. With this assessment, you’ll figure out where things are off and — with an action plan — learn how to restore some much needed balance. Because this episode involves note-taking, I recommend listening undisturbed and focused.
You’ll find out:
- Direction for how to score each area of your life properly
- The 10 areas of life to score
- Specific questions for each of the 10 categories to ensure the efficacy of your ranking
- History behind the creation of the Push Journal
- Why you need a daily plan
- What to do after you score each area and identify what needs the most attention in your life
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Queen Bee Push Journals are BACK as well as brand new designs! Hurry and get yours!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #604 – Habit Stacking | The Quickest Way to Form Heathy Habits that Stick
Leave me a message about this episode!