Collab Posts on Instagram have been a feature since 2021. But did you know these types of posts can really increase your reach and growth?! Today, Brock explains what exactly a collaboration post is, why you should be taking advantage of them, and best practices when it comes to setting up collabs with other people!
You’ll find out:
- How collabs worked in the past (before officially a thing)
- How to do a collab from a technical standpoint
- Why you should have a relationship with your collaborator
- How to build a relationship with prospective collaborators
- Things to figure out (with your collaborator) before your collab goes public
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #551 – Instagram Reels Predictions for 2022 | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!