Today, Brock interviews his favorite Instagram expert, Steven Mellor. They talk about all things IG, including: how to grow your following right now, how to keep engagement high, how often you should be posting on your feed and stories and more!
You’ll also find out:
- Why, no matter how experienced you are, it’a imperative to always be learning from experts
- Steven’s backstory and how he experienced rapid IG growth
- How today’s Instagram differs from Instagram a few years ago
- How to set yourself up for success on IG
- What Steven focuses on re: his life vs brand on Instagram
- The metric that matters most (e.g., likes, comments, views, etc.)
- Whether or not you should do Reels and what they should focus on
- Why you should post your Reels natively to IG
- How long you should expect to find success on IG (if you’re consistent)
- The biggest mistake people make on Instagram
- How often you should post on your Instagram feed / Stories
- How many hours a day should you consider being on IG (posting and engaging)
- How to engage with your followers the right way
- How relevant are hashtags currently
- Steven’s shadow banning story and how he dug himself out of the hole
- The 411 on Steven’s book on Carousels (link below)
- At what point you should think about selling on IG
- Where Steven feels IG is headed
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow Steven on Instagram
Get Steven’s eBook Carousel Secrets
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #407 – Is Shadow Banning a Real Thing on Instagram?
Leave me a message about this episode!