Today, Brock talks about his favorite topic… Instagram Reels! Reels are the most powerful tool for growth and reaching new followers / viewers / potential clients. Plus, they have the biggest chance at going viral, reaching thousands or millions of people! On this Quick Tip, Brock shares his best tips for producing amazing Reels — to help you reach more people and build your following / customer base.
You’ll find out:
- How Brock has grown his following on IG with Reels
- The formula for building trust – converting a follower to a customer
- Why all Reels should be shared to your Feed
- Why all Reels should be related to your niche
- What happens if you post a Reel that is not related to your niche
- The ONLY time you should delete a Reel
- Brock’s thoughts on having a logo on your Reel (like, TikTok)
- Why you should use trending audios and text overlays
- The power of being relatable
- How long your Reels should be
- Why you should include a Call To Action (CTA) with your Reel and where it should be
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #511 – 2 Huge Changes Coming to Instagram | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!