On this Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock breaks down once-popular Instagram growth strategies. These particular practices may have been effective in the past, but, as of right now, they’re not recommended when trying to grow your Instagram following.
You’ll find out:
- What is the Follow / Unfollow Method
- Brock’s recent experience with an inauthentic marketer
- Why Auto DMs don’t work anymore and how to correct the method
- What is an Engagement Loop
- Why IG users are mass tagging
- Why Instagram favors quality over quantity in your posts
- Recommendations on how often to post daily (on your feed vs Stories)
- The importance of knowing what your audience wants (and how to figure it out)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #345 – How to 10x Instagram Engagement with One Hack | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!