This episode is all about getting you more comfortable in your own skin. A lot of the time people associate introvert with being shy, and extrovert with being outgoing. But this couldn’t be farther from the truth. You can be an outgoing introvert or a shy extravert.
Topics discussed in this episode:
– The difference between an introvert and an extrovert
– How introvert/extrovert differ from being shy or outgoing
– How to build your social confidence while still honoring your personal balance and energy
– Being self aware, is being able to manage ourselves and our emotions
– Know if you are an introvert or extrovert is important because there are times when you have to put yourself in an uncomfortable position to make others feel more comfortable around you
– How shyness and outgoing relate to being an introvert versus an extrovert
– Body language and how it effects how others view you and interact with you in a social situation
– Confidence can be learned! It just takes doing the right exercises
– Grow your confidence through the Courageous Confidence Club
Want more great tips and resources on improving balance, energy, organization, health fitness, relationships, focus, faith and happiness? Each episode of my podcast, The Chalene Show is designed to give you strategies and simple steps you can implement today to become a better, more balanced, happier version of yourself. LISTEN NOW!
Hey! Did you know Build Your Tribe has been resurrected? We had so many request to revive this show, so we brought it back. Listen Now >> https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/build-your-tribe-creating/id910990031?mt=2
Already a devoted listener to The Chalene Show? Leave a voice message about what topics you’d like to hear on the show or your feedback on a particular episode >> LEAVE A MESSAGE. Chalene would also love for you to leave a review on iTunes! It’s kind of like her tip jar >> LEAVE A REVIEW.
Chalene’s Courageous Confidence Club: www.courageousconfidenceclub.com
This program gives you the tools you need to build confidence in every area of your life. You are supported by a group of people who are going through the program with you and are a sounding board for decisions and opportunities. This program will get you unstuck from your current situation and will teach you the steps needed to get your life in the direction you want!
For help with goal setting and determining your life’s priorities, check out Chalene’s 30 Day Push Program: www.30daypush.com
For health and fitness advice from Chalene, head to www.cj7day.com to download her FREE program with complementary workout videos!
Connect with Chalene:
Chalene on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chalene
Chalene on Periscope: follow @chalenejohnson >> You can catch my Periscope replays at www.katch.me/chalenejohnson
Chalene on Instagram: www.instagram.com/chalenejohnson
Chalene on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/chalenejohnson
Chalene on Twitter: www.twitter.com/chalenejohnson
Chalene on Youtube: www.youtube.com/chalenejohnson
Some of my Instagram Accounts: