On today’s episode, Chalene and Brock share a small portion of a Live Training with their Insta Club Hub members — all about the best strategies for Instagram Stories. You’ll hear tips on how to get better engagement, how the algorithm is working at the moment, how often to post on Stories and ideas on what you should be sharing on Stories daily.
You’ll also find out:
- Why you should post at least 5x / day on Stories
- Why / how frequency is more important than volume on Stories
- Brock’s recent anecdote that proves why frequency matters on Stories
- How to use Stickers and why you should
- What is DTC
- Why you have so much more flexibility on Stories vs Feed
- What we really mean by be yourself on Stories
- The value of Insights and why you need to pay attention to them
- Why you must be showing & telling on Stories
- How to sell the right way on Stories
- Specific suggestions on what to share on Stories
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Make sure you’re following @InstaClubHub on Instagram
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #439 – Instagram Stats that Every Business Owners NEEDs to Know
Leave me a message about this episode!