Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on the latest with the lawsuit, the Johnson’s holiday plans, my thoughts on the current state of the fitness industry and more!
You’ll find out:
- What I call personal podcasts
- pre-Patreon announcement
- My PUSH goal
- How I’ve evolved re: Christmas decor
- Plans with my parents
- How Brock and his fiancé, Taylor, have made their dog IG famous (and paying their rent!)
- The story of my mom displeased of the dog food Brock and Taylor feed their dogs (and what she’s doing about it)
- My thoughts on parents and in-laws having different ideas on raising (your) kids than you do
- Teasers for upcoming shows
- Why the infamous doctor still has a license
- The newest lawsuit my plastic surgeon is filing against me
- The stigma associated with getting plastic surgery
- Why so many are afraid to come forward with their egregious plastic surgery experience
- How my sleep has improved
- My short answer as to why I don’t feel the fitness industry is healthy
- The problem in the before and after (re: fitness industry)
- Why I originally went into fitness
- Will I create another consumer fitness workout?
- The importance of building trust in yourself
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow Brock’s dog’s account! @meesa_mila
Check out my Sleepy Gummies! Go to MySoulCBD.com/Chalene and get 15% off or Use Code Chalene15 at checkout!
Did I Leave Beachbody and The Fitness Industry? (on YouTube)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #762 – Dating Apps, A Self Care Thanksgiving, Keeping Stress Low, Black Friday Deals