Today, I’m taking you for a ride in my car — hello, CarSmart Wednesday! — and giving you an update on what’s going on in my life. I candidly share thoughts on my business, family and what I’m missing most right now.
You’ll find out:
- Why I’m reselling my things
- What I do with the money I make from reselling
- What’s up with Brock and why he decided to move out of state
- What Cierra is up to personally and with work
- Why I don’t know what to do with my at-home gym
- Why I lost my mojo with exercise recently
- How my episode on suicide affected listeners
- What I’ve been working on with Marketing Impact Academy the last few weeks
- The goal I had set for 2020 and how it’s evolved since Covid
- Why I’m excited about ramping up Phasing It Up
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #558 – Here’s What’s Going On With Me
Leave me a message about this episode!