Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! Today, I spill the tea and give all the insane / hilarious / scary details about my on-air wardrobe malfunction in front of 800k people! Plus, an update on family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- What I was told I’d be speaking on for the event and the last-minute change
- How I normally prepare for a talk
- Details about the skirt and blouse I wore
- The shoulder pads I found on Amazon
- How/why the shoulder pads almost caused a near catastrophe, live ON-AIR
- How I saved the day by using the shoulder pads as a prop to bring my story full-circle
- Amazon’s origins
- Why I’m so proud of how I handled the mishap
- My new FREE training
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Text “Help me Find My Thing” to me at +1 (949) 503-9873 if you want to be part of my training on How to Pick Your Own Thing!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #683 – My Previous Lifer Update
Leave me a message about this episode!