Today, I sit down with my longtime friend, Ken Kerry (co-founder of Script to Screen, the nation’s leading Direct-to-Consumer agency). Ken’s 12-step formula has generated more than $6.5 billion, collectively, for some of today’s biggest brands, like: Beachbody, Bose, Keurig, and UFC (just to name a few). In this episode, you’ll find out how to figure out what your secret sauce is, strategies for the best testimonials ever, and how his legendary 12-step formula can be applied to ANY size business!
You’ll find out…
- What is the 1st step people miss when growing their business
- Why selling your products on Amazon may result in “losing the customer’s journey”
- How to offer your customers a different experience than what they’ll get on Amazon
- How Ken helps companies dominate in their particular industries when there’s so much competition
- How Ken got me to think outside the box with Turbo Jam
- The ins and out of what makes a testimonial pop (from both behind and in front of the camera)
- What is Ken’s methodology for filming testimonials
Important Links from the Show
Learn More about Ken Kerry
Book: This Works Marketing
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #216 – Curiosity Marketing Strategies to Blast your Social Media ROI
Leave me a message about this episode!