Today, I’ll reveal some of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to networking — whether it’s a live event or online. Make sure you’re prepared to take notes because I’m also giving you top secret tips for how to network the right way! Plus, I’ll share a very personal story about all the things I did wrong at one of the very first seminars I ever attended! Can’t miss!
You’ll find out…
- How to get on someone’s radar
- Why you should never go to a networking event to network (and what you should do instead)
- Whether or not you should go to a networking event solo or with someone
- The kinds of questions to ask people at a networking event
- The power of reciprocity in business relationships
- The question Bret and I ask each other before loaning money
- Why you should seek people out who don’t look like you
- If you should ask for someone’s number (at a biz event)
- My call to action to introverts
Important Links from the Show
Book recommendation: Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #282 – How we Select Speakers and the People we Mentor with Bret and Chalene Johnson
Leave me a message about this episode!