Living paycheck to paycheck is, believe it or not, something I can relate to. I remember the feelings of shame (credit cards declined at the grocery store!), embarrassment, fear and desperation. Well, today I’ll share major tips that Bret and I followed to get ourselves out of crazy debt and, eventually, start making and saving money.
You’ll also find out:
- My backstory around money and always shooting for financial independence
- The moment I realized something was insanely wrong with our finances
- 411 on the 5 Day Reseller Challenge at Chalene.com/challenge
- Success stories from my students who participated in previous flipping challenges
- How I plan to participate in the 5 Day Reseller Challenge
- The importance of knowing your monthly net income
- Why you must categorize your expenditures by reviewing your credit card statements
- How to categories said expenditures
- The best place for you to start saving money
Important Links from the Show
Join my family for a 5 Day Reseller Challenge at Chalene.com/challenge
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #485 – Need More Money? | CarSmart Friday Edition