I recently took to Instagram — which, by the way, is the most direct way to stay connected with me, daily — and asked if you had any questions in regard to friendships. Today, I answer those questions “Dear Abby” style!
You’ll find out:
- What you need to realize if there’s a common theme (AKA problem) in all your friendships
- The #1 most common response I received from listeners re: friendship
- Why loving yourself brings the right friends into your life
- The value of time
- Why friends tend to share similar traits
- My personal experience with a friend who shares different spiritual beliefs
- A great place online to make friends
Questions tackled today:
- “What do I do if I stopped drinking, but my friends are still drinkers? I love them, but I want to leave and find new friends.”
- “How do you let go of a friend who you know is bad for you and you’re very forgiving?”
- “How do I avoid feeling hurt when I’ve been left out?”
- “How do I maintain healthy relationships? I’m a woman who has ADHD and RSD.”
- “How to put aside political differences?”
- “How do I give advice to a friend who can’t take it?”
- “What do you do if you’re kid has a best friend, but his mom is not your jam?”
- “One-sided friendships. How do I cope?”
Important Links from the Show
Check out Part II right here: Female Friendships Can Be Messy | More of Your Questions Answered
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #518 – Why Some People Don’t Like You
Leave me a message about this episode!