Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! Today, I spill the tea on my first day in court (re: plastic surgery nightmare)! I’ll give you a full rundown on the court proceedings, the plan of action going forward, and detailed affidavits — trigger warning: some may want to skip this part of the episode — from former staff and patients.
You’ll find out:
- What my attorneys told me to expect for the court appearance
- The (not so surprising) manner in which the doc showed up for the appearance
- What is mediation
- What is an Anti-SLAPP Motion
- Why we have filed an Anti-SLAPP motion
- Why you can’t trust personal/public recommendations re: the quality of a surgeon
- What I feel the doc is doing to intimidate me
- Future court dates
- How my 1st Amendment rights are fueling me to
- Why/how this whole experience is not about me
- The fascinating documentary re: patients
- Why I’m losing more followers than I’m gaining
- Statements from past patients and past staff
- What I appreciate SO MUCH about you, our community
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #765 – Lawsuit Update, Holiday Plans and the Fitness Industry
Leave me a message about this episode!