I want to approach the subject of happiness, today, from a new/different perspective. One that doesn’t, for whatever reason, cause pressure or come with any sort of major expectation. In this episode, I explain my 1% happier method — a very realistic and doable way to achieve happiness! Will you accept the 1% happier challenge!?
You’ll find out:
- What we often forget when making goals
- A recent experience with a friend (that, ultimately, made me happy)
- My thoughts on worrying
- What I’m asking you to focus on to be 1% happier every week
- Why I was recently in a bad mood the entire day (and how I could have averted the whole situation)
- How our happiness is something that slowly changes over time (and why we may not even realize it)
- When I realized the toll of Bob living with us had on the family
- Exercises that’ll help your daily happiness
- Why it’s important to note of what makes you happy and what doesn’t
- Why I love long personal voice messages with friends (giving and receiving)
- How I’m asking you to keep me accountable to be 1% happier weekly
- Why I think therapy is the greatest gift you can give yourself (and those you love)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #781 – The Science of Tiny Habits with BJ Fogg – Replay
Leave me a message about this episode!