Do you know your numbers or ROIT (Return on Investment and Time)? Today, Bret and I talk about knowing your numbers. Not your portfolio numbers, but, rather, your business numbers. Because if you don’t know your numbers, you don’t know your business.
We’ll share how to become more aware of how your biz is truly operating and, in the process, possibly even make more profit.
You’ll find out:
- The TV show about the numbers we love watching
- How often Bret looks at our numbers
- Where the solopreneur should start re: their numbers/profits/books
- What to do if you can’t afford a bookkeeper
- Where I recommend finding a bookkeeper
- Why you gotta take your time with this process
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out the show The Profit
Check out Upwork
Check out Belay Solutions
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #500 – 8 Figure Earnings | Breaking Down Our 7 streams of Income
Leave me a message about this episode!