Best Tips to Overcome Procrastination in Your Business
Are you trying to stop procrastinating? It seems there’s always an endless mountain of things to be done. Here are 10 quick tips to overcome procrastination in your business development today. These tips will help you to prioritize what is most important and will get you excited to be back on your game. It’s time to get your life back!
If you’ve been putting off the things that aren’t as “fun” or that you aren’t as good at, then you need to listen in to this episode. You’ll learn my 10 best tips for kicking procrastination in your business development to the curb, and you’ll gain so much confidence in yourself. No matter what, at least one of these tips will work for you. So what are you waiting for?
What You Will Learn In This Podcast About Overcoming Procrastination in Your Business:
- How to make an effective list of things to get done. (1:35)
- How to steer yourself away from the “quick wins” and focus more on what will benefit you in the long run. (4:00)
- Why it may be time to take a break from Instagram and focus on building an email list! (4:20)
- The bite-size task approach explained. (5:00)
- How to assign realistic due dates. (6:40)
- What to take note of during the times you do procrastinate. (7:00)
- Accountability. Who to trust and how to find it. (8:00)
- Experience the reward of finishing projects/tasks. (9:10)
I hope you enjoyed listening in to this short and sweet episode of Build Your Tribe. I’d love to hear what tips and tricks you try to beat procrastination and which ones work for you! So try em’ out and keep me updated.
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode 235 – Hitting a Wall in Your Business? Here’s the Number One Mistake and How to Fix It with Zenovia Andrews.