Today you’ll hear from Bret, Brock, Cierra and me! This episode is filled with advice and observations all centered around parenting — from the perspective of a mom, dad and the kids.
You’ll find out:
- Brock and Cierra’s thoughts on what Bret and I got right
- Poor parenting traits
- Things I intentionally did as a parent to foster certain behaviors
- How Brock started sharing online (from childhood)
- How much to (and if you should) helicopter parent (with my personal anecdotes)
- Bret’s thoughts on showing affection to our kids growing up
- The ONE major thing Cierra feels like she learned in therapy
- Why/how you need to honor your priorities as a parent
- Why you should write down your priorities
- Why it’s so important to teach your kids the value of money (with how-to tips)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #689 – A Lifer Update From Chalene
Leave me a message about this episode!