There always seems to be one person in a relationship who’s a better communicator / more into personal growth / more organized. And that’s normal and perfectly okay! That said, it would certainly benefit any partnership to be a little more on the same page when it comes to personal development. So today, I share tips on how to do exactly that!
You’ll find out:
- How Bret and I are currently working on getting on the same page (in certain areas of our lives)
- Why you might be motivated to help your partner in this regard
- Why it’s important to consider why someone you love might want to stay stuck
- Why hurt people have a difficult time moving forward
- Why people don’t change
- How to motivate people to be/do better
- What, I think, is the gateway drug to personal development
- Why you have to make the issue about you or your relationship but never about them
- Personal anecdotes from my marriage on how we bettered our communication
- When ultimatums can be effective
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #746 – These 11 Habits Destroy Confidence
Leave me a message about this episode!