In today’s episode, Bret and I answer your questions about success! Topics, like: fear of failure, setting big goals, and how to know if your dream is big enough or, perhaps, unrealistic. We discuss how to know when it’s time to make a jump from a secure job into the risky unknown. Lastly, we share thoughts on what it takes to have and maintain a positive outlook in the darkest of times.
You’ll find out…
- The very 1st mastermind group Bret and I formed and how we ran it
- The power of putting your dreams on paper
- Why I believe people have a fear of failure
- What is Imposter Syndrome
- The only way you can fail
- Why we often crave security
- What to do if you have a well paying job (“golden handcuffs”), but want to leave to pursue something else
- What is (and the importance of) dabbling
- My own personal story of working as a full-time paralegal while pursuing fitness on the side (and how my side hustle became the full-time gig)
- How you attract all you’re focusing on
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #319 – Dream Big! How to Stop Selling Yourself Short – Car Smart
Leave me a message about this episode!