On this Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock breaks down all things niche. Like: what is a niche, why having a niche is important when it comes to growing a business and tips on how to find your niche!
You’ll find out:
- Brock’s favorite definition of a niche
- Why you need to discover and hone in on your niche (hint: you’re not Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson)
- Examples of well-known brands finding their niche
- What happens when you focus within your niche
- Why a niche is not an industry
- What Brock means with, your niche is at the center of compassion and your passion
- Why Brock wants you to think of adjectives to describe your friend group (and other exercises geared toward finding your niche)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #387 – You have Something Unique to Offer and I Can Prove It