If you want to be really good in business, you have to care enough to learn the skill of negotiation — as it’s one of the most powerful tools you can master as an entrepreneur. So today, on this Quick Tip Tuesday, I’ll provide tips on how / when / why to negotiate just about anything.
You’ll find out:
- The fear associated with negotiation (and why we often avoid it)
- Why almost everything is negotiable (with supportive examples)
- The very first thing you must do before entering the negotiating process
- The best books I’ve ever read on negotiating
- When to negotiate (up or down)
- What it means to become a mirror of the person you’re negotiating with
- The truth behind “the price is not negotiable” and how to respond to that statement
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #451 – The Most Important Ability for Entrepreneurs | The Ability to Change
Leave me a message about this episode!