Brock gets personal, today, as he describes how he and his fiancé are preparing to live in an Airstream trailer for the next 6 to 8 months. You’ll find out how he plans on keeping business as usual — when it comes to podcasting and creating content. He’s realistic about the fact that things will not always go as planned and how, as a business owner, it’s imperative to take moments to really appreciate where you are in business and in life.
- How Brock recorded this episode
- The tech behind mobile wifi re: airstreams
- Why you need backup plans to get to your destination
- The value of batch producing (especially pre-holidays)
- Why Brock recently hired even more help
- Why preparing for the worst is not pessimistic
- Brock’s recent reminder that life isn’t about the destination
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Be sure to follow Brock on his travel adventures, @tayandbrock
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #530 – Planning Content During the Holiday Season