How do you come up with the right price for your product or service? And how do you know if it’s time to change your price? So many entrepreneurs struggle with this very important aspect of their business. So today, I’ll share my own struggles (and lessons) in this area and provide tips and strategies to help make this process easier for you.
You’ll find out:
- My first experiencing pricing (when I was a personal trainer)
- Why one plans on becoming an entrepreneur
- How to get over Imposter Syndrome
- What NOT to do when establishing your price
- How to come up with your first initial price
- An example of a former MIA student having success with their product/pricing
- What is an anchor offer?
- What pricing value is based on (according to research)
- Why entrepreneurship is about testing, experimenting and playing
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #462 – Improve Your Existing Offer or Product