Brock has offered one-on-one coaching for some time now. Because of which, today, he has decided to open up about his feelings on the subject. You’ll hear a candid list of the pros and cons of being a one-on-one coach. So, if you’ve ever wondered if offering this kind of service was right for you, you’ve come to the right place!
You’ll also find out:
- Brock’s one-on-one-coaching backstory
- Why one-on-one coaching might be a good place to start (if you, eventually, want to coach groups)
- How your energy with others may affect whether or not this kind of coaching is for you
- When Team Johnson hired a one-on-one business coach and why
- Why you need to know your worth
- Why we created InstaClubHub
- When/why one-on-one coaching wouldn’t work for you
- Why one-on-one coaching may be the most active / hands-on / demanding of all the income streams
- Why one-on-one coaching was often draining for Brock
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #372 – The Difference Between a Mentor and A Coach | How to Find the Best Fit |
Leave me a message about this episode!