Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on the reactions I got to this week’s episodes, the love I have for the Podsquad, PTSD feelings I now experience during doctors appointments, my thoughts on future plastic surgery and so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Recap/reaction to this week’s episodes
- How the PodSquad continues to surprise me (and make me laugh)
- Sneak peek into next week’s shows
- What we’re doing for Thanksgiving
- Why my Friday listeners are my favorite
- Recent experiences at doctors offices
- Disappointing side effects from my recent plastic surgery
- Why I didn’t go to a support group (when I found out about Bret’s gambling)
- How Bret and I differ re: sharing stories
- Does Bret do botox?
- The IV Drip both Bret and I do (and why)
- How I remember to follow through on my goals
- How long it took to truly heal from the gambling chapter in our lives (for both Bret and I)
- The root cause of addiction
- My thoughts on therapy for healing
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow me on Instagram @ChaleneJohnson and hold yourself accountable for getting more done on your To-Do List!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #756 – New York, Future Travel, Lawsuit Update, Being Asked if Vaccinated, and Kindness
Leave me a message about this episode!