Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything going on in my life. I’ll fill you in on Heather McDonald’s fall (plus, our day on a boat together), my childhood memories of music, Marge and Bill update, and Cierra’s obsession with getting a pug puppy. And so much more!
You’ll find out:
- Thoughts on laser hair removal therapy (in the PodSquad)
- Bret’s hair removal experience
- Why Bret may get me canceled
- Heather’s boat invitation and the experience
- A new podcaster I recommend
- My lazy day (that I’m embracing)
- Bret’s opinion on my obsession with new things
- My mom’s love of John Denver
- “Uniforms” seniors wear today
- My suggestions to Cierra re: getting a puppy
- Cierra’s adventure finding a pug puppy
- Bret’s rant on common sense and mind your own business
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #792 – Birthday, Patreon, Gym Boyfriend, Euphoria HBO, Lashify and Rent the Runway
Leave me a message about this episode!