Over the weekend, Brock and I had a discussion about Instagram Reels and TikTok trends. Our entire conversation was done using the Voice Memo app from our iPhones. We talked about which trends are possibly getting a bit annoying, which trends might be coming next, how to stay on top of what is trending now and how not to get stuck in old trends. I thought these voice memos would prove quite valuable to you and make for a great Quick Tip Tuesday! Please let me know if you liked this type of episode!
You’ll find out:
- How Brock’s accounts differ from mine
- What I’m seeing on TikTok right now
- My suggestion to Brock re: what to teach people moving forward
- Why Brock sees more trending audios than I do
- Why people are feeling so discouraged with Reels / TikTok at this time
- How I’m using trending content these days
- Do you have to learn how to edit (well enough) with a phone app to crush your Reels/TikTok?
- Why it’s imperative to create engaging vertical content (and how)
- Examples of accounts that Brock uses for inspiration
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #561 – DON’T Post Your Reels to the Instagram Feed
Leave me a message about this episode!