I’ve been hearing from you, the listener, that disruption of sleep has been a major issue as of late. It seems only natural with all the changes in 2020, like: working from home, homeschooling and our normal day-to-day routines thrown out of whack. So, I thought this would be an ideal time to revisit the topic of sleep. You’ll hear some of the best advice given by sleep experts, plus tips that have worked for me — personally. It’s time to reset your sleep and get the rest your body and brain need to stay healthy!
You’ll also find out:
- How we cope during uncertainty, which ultimately disrupts our sleep
- Why everyone doesn’t need the same amount of sleep
- Why you should keep your wakeup time — even if you went to bed at a different hour
- What are the 4 chronotypes (and why you need to know yours)
- Why you may not need melatonin, but you will need magnesium
- The appropriate dosage of magnesium (in pill form)
- The time of day to exercise that best affects your sleep
- What is cortisol rhythm
- Minute by minute breakdown of my night time routine (and how it has changed over the years)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Leave me a message about this episode!