To this minute, I continue to be inundated with questions in regard to my fitness career. Well today, I finally open up and get candid — putting many rumors to rest — about why I made the decision to step away from the fitness industry.
You’ll find out:
- My backstory re: learning to try different things and great money-mindset lessons (from childhood)
- My experience working different jobs and creating my own businesses (while going to school)
- The reasons I went into debt early on and trying to keep up with all the things
- The model I created my 1st workout program after
- The success of my initial exercise programs
- When/why Beachbody came into my life
- Why I didn’t feel confident in the fitness industry
- What attributed to my failing (very dangerous) health
- My thoughts on how we should comment on people’s weight loss
- How I feel I’m truly meant to serve
- Why I feel you were put on this earth
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #694 – My ADHD Full Story
Leave me a message about this episode!