If you’re a Build Your Tribe listener, you most likely already have your own business / brand up and running or are in the process of launching. Regardless, promoting your biz online is definitely part of your strategy. But if you’re self promoting too often, you might lose followers and, worse, potential customers! In this Quick Tip Tuesday, I’ll share how to promote — whatever it is you do — the right way… by really serving your audience.
You’ll also find out…
- The Instagram poll which was the impetus for this podcast
- My definition of really serving your audience
- Examples of promotion that serve your audience
- Questions you need to ask yourself before you post
- Why Facebook has become boring to many and people migrated to IG Stories and TikTok
- What is and why you must practice the Pareto Principle re: promoting online
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #287 – What to Sell and How to Sell without being Salesy
Leave me a message about this episode!