The Chalene Show has never been a political podcast and today’s episode is no exception. That said, it’s hard to ignore the divide we have in this country — much of it revolving around the upcoming election. So, today, I wanted to share some advice on how we can all stay calm no matter what the outcome of the election may be. For extra good vibes, I invited some of my go-to friends — Shaun T, Keenya Kelly and Kine Corder — who have a gift for providing comfort and solid advice during challenging times.
You’ll find out:
- Why those who are the most emotional have the least amount of power
- Why it’s irrelevant how I vote
- Why I suggest to turn inward when dealing with family / friends who may differ with you
- The importance of remembering that your emotions will not change any outcomes
- How to really go about changing the way others think
- The value of empathy in relationships
- A reminder that blame never wins
- Why you should pray for whomever wins the election
- What to do when you feel negative and defeated
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Subscribe to Shaun T’s Podcast Trust and Believe
Check out Joinpresidentialexperience.com
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #487 – Tips to Stop Worrying and Start Living
Leave me a message about this episode!