Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything you want to know about business, family, life and — of course — Bob.
You’ll find out:
- Why you must be grateful for the rough patches in life
- Our experience finding Cierra a wedding venue
- Bret’s health setback
- My candid request on what I don’t need from you, the listener
- What’s going with Bob and why it’s the hardest thing we’ve ever been through
- What keeps me going every day re: Bob
- Shopping for wedding dresses
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #708 – Trolls, Cancellation Euphoria, Summer Colds and Advice for Caregivers
Leave me a message about this episode!