It’s a New Year and what better time to take on a decluttering project?! Clutter in your life stays present and active in your subconscious mind, causing: stress, anxiety and — in some cases — depression. This episode isn’t about practicing minimalism, necessarily. That said, I feel proper organization will bring more peace, calm and productivity into your life! Let’s get you de-cluttered!
You’ll find out:
- Where are our organizational skills tend to originate
- When I realized clutter was a huge obstacle in my life
- Why / how clutter causes anxiety
- Why clutter isn’t just the stuff on the floor
- Why clutter is just a way of distracting ourselves
- How clutter drains your brain
- Why I recommend an accountability partner for this project
- My 3 assignments for you
- Why clutter goes on way too long in the lives of organized people
- Why clutter is costing you MORE time
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #635 – The 2021 DeClutter Project Part 2 | How to Let Go of Stuff
Leave me a message about this episode!