Today, on this Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock shares his top app recommendations (he personally uses) for Instagram posting. You’ll hear his choices from video editing to closed captions and everything in between. These apps will help make your experience on Instagram smoother, better and — overall — easier!
Links to all apps recommended below.
You’ll find out:
- What to do with these recommendations if you’re on android
- How TikTok plays a role in video editing
- The best camera you need for Instagram
- Details on each app suggested
- Why you want to add closed captions to your videos
- Suggestions for text posts
- Why Brock doesn’t love the Canva mobile app
- Why the end-goal (re: these apps) is to make your life easier on social media
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Brock’s Favorite Apps for IG
- Word Swag
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #483 – How To Use Instagram Reels To Grow Your Business with Laura Bitoiu