Today, I candidly tell the whole story (never heard before) of the lowest time in my life — both in marriage and business. My hope is that you’ll feel inspired knowing that — no matter what — you, too, can turn just about anything around.
You’ll find out:
- When / why we (Bret and I) decided to go all in on our fitness company
- How we built our first company
- My thoughts (at the time) on how our lives would be when I got my first infomercial deal
- Details around Bret’s gambling addiction, how I discovered it and how we dealt with it
- When / why we decided to put all our focus on infomercials and selling our business
- Why our ugliest time happened to be after we paid off our debt
- When / why we finally got to a breaking point in our marriage
- The time Bret said, “I want out!”
- When we made it our mission to change our lives and how we do business
- The blessings having money has given us
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Marketing Impact Academy is opening soon! Build Your Audience Launch (or Grow) Your Profitable Online Business. Even if you don’t have an idea yet. Even if you don’t think you’re tech-savvy. Even if you have zero biz experience. You will learn everything you need to know step-by-step. Go to chalene.com/join
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #640 – So, Here’s the Deal | Lifer Update
Leave me a message about this episode!