Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything going on in my life. Bret and I just got back from 3 days in Las Vegas for a meeting with Team Johnson. I have a lot of feelings and opinions when it comes to Vegas — including, memories from past trips when Bret was deep in his gambling addiction.
You’ll find out:
- Why you won’t be hearing a lot about the court cases these days
- Recap on the status of the legal case
- The changes with our team since Covid
- My thoughts on working remotely and why my team gels so well at this time
- Observations on Vegas
- Details on Bret’s gambling days and how gullible I was
- Bret’s gambling evolution
- Addiction and escapism
- Getting recognized in public
- The time I learned to not assume people know who I am
- Teaser for Patreon tomorrow
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #801 – Vaginal Exams and Physician Insemination is Legal Without Consent Plus Doctor Files for Bankruptcy and More!!
Leave me a message about this episode!