Facing Your Fears of Failure and Taking on Your Next Big Step
It’s time to face your fears of failure. Are you sick of feeling like you have to go all in and make everything perfect? I have been getting a lot of the same messages from you guys. Many people have been asking me, “What should I do with my life?” or “What should I do next?” In this CarSmart episode of Build Your Tribe, I (off the cuff) provide you with some candid and frank answers that, hopefully, you can find clarity from. This episode is for you if you feel that it’s time to take your next big step.
The most successful people in the world in any industry, including the happiest people, the people who are changing the world, and the people who are just super content with where they are and what they’re doing, have at some point in their life experienced failure. This is mainly because they were not afraid to make it messy!
What You Will Learn In This Podcast About Facing Your Fears of Failure:
- How to “dip your toe in”. (5:30)
- Why, as adults, do we feel like we have to always get it right AND go all in? (6:25)
- What it means to “dabble” in a couple different things. (7:10)
- Until you give yourself permission to do this, you’re never going to take action. (7:40)
- How to tell yourself it’s okay to make it messy. (8:00)
- Internal pressure and the fear of failure. Why we place it on ourselves and how to get out of your head. (9:00)
- And more!
Thank you for tuning in to this off the cuff Build Your Tribe episode, recorded from the driver’s seat. Remember, your next step will look completely different than anyone else’s. Don’t get intimidated by anyone else’s progress or way of doing things. Really sit with yourself and think about what YOUR way is and don’t be afraid of failing before you succeed.
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode 239 – Important Lessons for Your First Year of Business with Brock Johnson.
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: [email protected]