While it’s not CarSmart Friday, I decided to record this episode behind the wheel. Why? Well, my home is full of large humans and, frankly, I was tired of locking myself up in the bedroom. Can you relate to all the disruptions and your whole daily routine turned upside down? I’m guessing… yes! So, I thought this would be the ideal time to play catch up! You’ll hear what’s going on at the Johnsons and how lockdown-life is affecting me, personally. I’ll also share an update on all the changes soon coming to the 131 Method program!
- The 411 on my next pod
- Why me and my podcast peeps get each other
- What’s good about sticking to my routine and what’s not
- Why I didn’t do my workout first thing in the morning today
- The research behind 131 Method’s sister program
- Added diet phases included in this new program
- How and why Bret, my husband, is missing me — even though we’re always together
- How the structure to Marketing Impact Academy changed to reflect current times
- Why it’s okay to complain about the “little things” right now
- My video recommendation for you
- What I’m most looking forward to after lockdown
Important Links from the Show
My IG post — saying goodbye to the house we raised our kids in!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #556 – Improve Family Harmony With the 5W’s of Communication
Leave me a message about this episode!