In this episode, I’ll share 7 of my best tips for how to cope with moments in life that just don’t quite go as planned.
You’ll find out:
- Brief update on my family and why Bret and I are currently traveling
- The importance of evaluating changes in your life with an open mind
- A poem that was recently shared with me and the important message it tells re: living in the moment
- Why you can’t wallow in something you can’t change
- What happens when you don’t count your blessings
- Why you must give yourself time to process changes in life
- How to make the most of the unplanned (and why you should try)
- Why it’s crucial to ask yourself, “what have I learned from this?”
- Remind yourself that when things don’t go your way to increase your faith in God
- Why I don’t worry about what my plans are
- What I want for my birthday (this week!)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #593 – Attracting Prosperity Into Your Life
Leave me a message about this episode!