Today, Brock and I share the most common reasons people may not buy your products or services. You’ll also learn about an Instagram feature that does more harm than good when developing a relationship with your customers and, in addition, some amazing examples of Story templates you can modify to fit your own business needs.
You’ll find out:
- The percentage that businesses spend on micro influencers
- Why it’s imperative to identify the problem vs the solution
- What is inconsistent content
- The question to ask yourself re: your followers
- How you’re probably making things too hard for prospective customers
- What is a Story reply and why it matters more than a link sticker
- Why the fortune is in the follow-up
- What is the FOMO template
- Tips that’ll win the trust of your customers
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub!! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #525 – The Top 5 Reasons People Buy Things
Leave me a message about this episode!