Regardless of what stage you’re in with your business development, today’s Quick Tip Tuesday will prove useful for you. To prove it, I’ll take you through a series of questions at the beginning of this episode and, if you answer yes to any of them (which I suspect you will), then you’re in the right place and need to take action!
You’ll also find out:
- The questions that’ll illustrate how important this episode is for you
- The area in life I recently started to lose some control over (and sought help for)
- How Bret and I managed all the things when our kids were young
- Apps to help you get organized
- Why you’ve got to expand your team to live your dream
- My pep talk to hire/outsource even if you can’t afford it
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
The apps mentioned in the show:
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #476 – 5 Low Cost Tools Every Entrepreneur Needs in 2021