There are so many conflicting messages on the subject of work-life balance — especially in the world of entrepreneurship. Is it really even possible? Are you supposed to give all areas of your life an equal amount of attention? So today, I tackle the debate from all angles, including what balance truly looks like for me, personally.
Side note: While this episode is inspired by recent events concerning Gary Vaynerchuk, it’s certainly not about him.
You’ll find out:
- My personal definition of balance and what it looks like for me
- How to balance things in your life
- Gary Vee’s posts
- How my messaging differs from Gary Vaynerchuk
- Why you need to structure your life in accordance with what is important for you
- My defense of Gary Vaynerchuk
- How to stay in balance
- Why looking at what other people are doing (as a role model) is a recipe for disaster
- Why we should reconsider the word balance (and my recommendation for how to redefine the term)
- How to identify the important areas in YOUR life and define balance for YOU
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #560 – Don’t Make These Networking Mistakes | with, Jordan Harbinger
Leave me a message about this episode!