Having a business or working, in general, can be super hard to navigate when you’re also a mom. Today, I share advice that I wish someone had given me when I was raising my children. Caveat: The advice you’ll hear may not be for everyone. The one thing we all hopefully can agree on, though, is that children should always be a parent’s most important priority.
You’ll also find out:
- Why you shouldn’t feel guilt as a parent (if you’re doing all that you can)
- Why parenting advice doesn’t apply to all situations
- Why you need to be very selective in choosing your mentors
- Why you should spend as much time/ money on your skills as a parent as you do your professional development
- Why you shouldn’t use your kids as an excuse to quit your business
- The power of putting your commitment to your kids and partner in writing
- How to prevent your kids from feeling resentful of your work
- Why you have to plan and structure your time (like crazy)
- Why you shouldn’t compare yourself to other moms
- Why you must give yourself grace as a mompreneur
- My reminder that you only have one shot (and one shot only) to raise your kids
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #525 –Hey, Moms! Stop Pretending!
Leave me a message about this episode!