Are you selling too much on social media? Are you holding your audiences’ attention or are you just annoying them with ads, swipe up and discount codes? Today, Brock breaks down why you may be losing customers on social media accounts and why the algorithm may not be working in your favor. Get ready to take notes as Brock gives you his top 7 tips to help you be more successful at selling on social media!
You’ll find out:
- The misconception many entrepreneurs have re: social media
- Why Brock wants you to think of your social media as a TV show
- Why the more you sell the fewer sales you will make
- What Brock means by a BS Radar
- How to know if you’re truly being/sounding authentic on social media
- Why video is still king
- Why you must consider going Live
- The value of conversations, relationships and interaction with those on social
- Why staying consistent on social media is crucial
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #487 – How Much to Give Away on Social Media
Leave me a message about this episode!