Today, you’ll hear a special episode that features me as a guest on The Ziglar Show with host, Kevin Miller. Kevin and I discuss the 7 Spokes of the Ziglar Wheel of Life — which involves my healthy habits in many different areas, including: mental, spiritual, family and career! I also explain the impact Zig Ziglar had on my life when I was first introduced to the world of personal development.
You’ll find out:
- How my physical journey (cardio, lifting weights) has evolved over the years — from dangerous to healthy
- My thoughts re: eating animal protein
- The book Kevin recommends on diet
- How Zig Ziglar influenced my business/personal life
- The code words Bret and I had for each other back in the day (that ensured we made our home life a priority)
- What I do to keep my mental health exactly where I want it to be
- What living God’s purpose means to me
- What brings me pure joy (and how I define that)
- What is the equivalent of meditation, in my opinion
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #694 – My ADHD Full Story
Leave me a message about this episode!